Welcome to Fox Ridge Estate ...
This is a 1500 SF Home with a one car garage built in 2000. Handicap accessible. 2 bedrooms/ one bath.
- Master has a king size bed, 2 Bath Robes are provided for your convenience.
- Second Bedroom has twin beds.
- Living room couch is a queen hide a bed.
- Can sleep up to 6. All beds and linens are of good quality.
- Kitchen is fully equipped, Keurig Coffee Maker, Microwave, range, refrigerator.
- Eating area in Kitchen for 4 people with views of the coast range while you dine.
- Bathroom has heated tile floors, and shower.
- Full utility room with washer and dryer. Laundry Soap provided. Iron and Ironing board.
- Beautiful office with WiFi
- 60 inch TV with Direct TV provided.
- Outside enjoy the views and landscape. Wildlife, deer and wild turkeys.
- You can sit on your own Private Patio or on the main house patio with BBQ available. Also available is a in ground swimming pool.
Property sits at the end of the road with 500 acres of forest behind. Truly private and quiet. We sit at approximately the 600 ft level. You can walk into downtown McMinnville in about 40 minutes or it is a 5 minute drive. One of the best location in the McMinnville area.
Minimum of 2 night stay
Base Rate: $195/night
|May 1 - Oct 30
2 night min stay
Nov 1 - Apr 30
2 night min stay
* Summer Months Discount: 5 nights or more: $175/night
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
First Night stay needs to be paid in advance to guarantee Reservations.
Remainder is due upon arrival.
E-check or Visa, Master Card or Discover card are accepted.
Please call for 7 day rate.
Things to Know about Fox Ridge Estate
- Please remove your shoes upon entry.
- You are in the country, therefore you are on a well for water and septic system.
- Please do not run water unnecessarily, as we do not wish to run the well dry. We have never had that problem but you do need to be aware.
- Being on a septic system you do need to be very conscious of what you put in the toilets. Please no female products what so ever, in the toilets. Only toilet paper please.
- Please do not put anything down the disposal that is stringy, like celery or corn husks and the alike, or you will clog the disposal. Please throw these items into the garbage.
- We recycle so please put newspaper, cardboard, & any paper product in the bin outside in the garage marked as such as well as aluminum, & glass will have its own separate bin.
- If we have not provided you with something please let me know right away and I will do my best to accommodate you.
- I do live next door and will respect your privacy. Please feel free to use the pool. There is a small Bathroom off the pool to the left of the main gate for your convenience.
- You are responsible for watching your children at the pool at all times.
- Please no diving off the diving board!!! Only jumping.
- This is a liner pool, so please no sharp objects in the pool and please do not encourage my dog, Buddy to jump in.
- There is also a gas grill for your use on the main patio outside the pool for your use please use the Grill spray before BBQ as well as brush the grill clean after use.
For Your Convenience we have provided...
- Hair Dryer
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Pool Towels
- Facial Wipes (Ladies, these are great for use in cleaning makeup off your face instead of staining the wash cloths. Please use them to save the “Wash Cloths.”)
Leaving Fox Ridge Estate...
The home will be professionally cleaned after your departure however it would be helpful before you leave if you would do the following:
- Please put all unclean dishes in the dishwasher and turn on. You can find dishwasher soap under the kitchen sink.
- Please remove the sheets from the bed and place in the utility room, we will wash and remake the beds.
- Place all used towels also in the utility room.
- Please leave the bathrobes in the closet if you have not used them however if you did use please leave them in the utility room to be cleaned
- Please take any unused food with you and place your trash outside in the garage.
- Please leave keys as well as garage door opener on the kitchen table. You do not need to lock up before you leave, Please leave the door unlocked
- Check out time is 1PM unless otherwise cleared with me.
I hope you enjoyed your stay and will return. Please do sign the guest book and make any comments you wish. Hopefully all Good!!
- Nearest Airport: Portland International Airport approx. 50 Miles
- Nearest Train: Salem approx. 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 99W approx. 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lincoln City approx. 50 Miles
- Nearest Bar-Pub: La Rambla approx. 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt Hood approx. 75 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Michelbook Country Club approx. 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: La Rambla, Nick Italian Cafe, Bistro Maison, Kame approx. 3 Miles
Interested in Renting?
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: Long time residence and local business owner in McMinnville. I am a Real Estate Publisher, & Realtor. I am very familiar with all of Yamhill Co.
Why the Owner Chose McMinnville:
This property is so close to the Downtown Core area of McMinnville yet we sit on top of a hill at the end of the road on 21 acres with incredible views!!
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
Closeness to absolutely everything!! Views Views Views!!! Privacy!!!
- Primary: 971-237-3195
- Email Owner
Links to more information: